spend less time marketing and more time writing.
your opportunity to become part of an exclusive community that's taking massive action toward achieving their goals.
spend less time marketing and more time writing.
your opportunity to become part of an exclusive community that is taking massive action to achieving their goals.
“Marketing doesn’t come natural to me; I don’t feel confident that what I’m doing is working - my book isn’t getting the traction I thought it would.”
“Posting on Facebook and Instagram takes too long and my posts are getting little to no engagement.”
“It’s taking too much time away from my writing.”
Chances are you never thought you’d have to learn this whole other world of marketing.
You’ve tried Googling what to do and work around it. Despite that, it’s like your book doesn’t even exist. And through all this, your precious writing time being lost, which is the opposite of what you wanted.
The worst part of it is, if you keep on this path, you can count on those tens of thousands of readers looking for their next book to never discovering your writing.
There is a better way. A way that means you only have to spend 60 mins a week matching your book with new readers. This means you can focus more on what you love to do–write.
Here’s what I offer you that will dramatically help reach your goals:
The Celebrated Author Accelerator
For ambitious fiction writers who want to make a name for themselves
You’ll get the trifecta of efficiency to turn the wheel in your favor:
- Weekly scheduled face-to-face Zoom sessions to keep you focused and on track towards your sales and writing goals. Do the right things consistently over time - this is the real path to success.
- You’ll be part of a team with up to two other authors. I will spend 20 mins giving you custom feedback and direction. Afterwards, you’ll then get to be a “fly-on-the-wall” while you see how others are working towards their goals. Each session is a 60-min commitment.
- Multiple days and times during the week available to fit all schedule types. Work at the pace you’re comfortable with and that fits your schedule.
- Monthly community BYOBBQ. This does not stand for barbeque but Beer , Books , Questions. Once a month we join together virtually to have a drink, talk books and marketing.
Investment: $397 / every 4 weeks (best value)
“I’ve read a ton of books, taken several courses, and hired different consultants and none of them quite worked for me until I met Denis” - Wes L.
“I chose Denis because he has a wealth of knowledge and has a way of coming at it more like a friend… I recommend anyone who wants to succeed in this business to take a chance and work with Denis. He has been a huge help in all of my success”
- Avery M. - Best Selling Author of "Broken Heart Series"
(Selling over 200 copies per month with over 849 reviews on her books)
Group Coaching Programs:
Two small-group offerings include:
- Foundational Visibility for Authors (9-Week Program) Topics include: keywords, categories, blurbs, cover design (even if you already have a cover), in-depth genre overview, revealing the most effective marketing tactics to use, the basics of how-to set up and implement strategy.
- Facebook Ads for Novels (6-Week Program - best results with 3 or more books out). Transforms you from feeling intimated and confused with Ads Manager to feeling confident in delivering ads of your book to a very targeted audience. Note: This is completely different (and way more powerful) than a Boosted Post.
Each program includes:
- 100% live, interactive, and engaging face-to-face sessions.
- Custom-to-you accountability and feedback.
- Various times and dates available.
Investment: $697-$1,297 program dependent
“I’ve been publishing for over 11 years and I’ve learned so much about so many aspects about publishing.” - Liz C.
1-on-1 Personal 60min Coaching (VIP Experience–Limited availability):
- This is the true VIP experience where you and I will focus on your goals and how to achieve them.
- Includes recording of the session, written summary, and custom action steps.
Benefits of These Approaches (vs others marketers or done-for-you services)
Follow in the same path as dozens of happy clients who are now sprinting towards their goals after working with me. Authors who are no longer having to do on their own and have discovered newfound motivation, drive, and resilience.
Are you the right fit?
I enjoy working with authors who are:
- Dedicated… to taking action. Having the strong desire, burning flame, and the tenacity to reach their goals. This means spending minimum of 1-3 hours a week writing and managing their promotions.
- Collaborative… and don’t see other authors as competition but as partners on the same journey.
- Open to feedback… a willingness to adapt to a changing marketplace and with a mindset of getting better everyday. This means tweaking your book when needed.
If this sounds like you-awesome-keep reading.
The approval process looks like this:
- A 25-min video chat to see if you and I are a good fit.
- If we both decide to more forward, you’re matched with a small group (max 3.) that best fits your level and personality.
Author of "Moonstruck Series"
My experience with Denis was even better than I expected it to be. He is highly experienced with all things related to marketing a book, especially if you're looking to dive into Facebook and Amazon ads. On our meeting he shared and explained valuable information that helped me tick-off a lot of things off my marketing list. I recommend him. Don't think twice, he's your guy.
Your Voice and Story ARE Valuable. Let's Share Them With The World!
You don't have to do it alone. There is a better way. Let me show you how.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
You only have an one month commitment. That being said, the average time spent in the FAD system is 8 months.
Unfortunately in the self publishing world, you can find a lot of shaddy coaches and service providers. I've personally seen way too many and truthfully, they make the sick.
My advice would be to do your research. Look at my book, read my testimonials on this page, look at my YouTube channel, my Facebook group - hang out in it and ask around, look me up at the Alliance of Independent Authors - see that I am a vetted and recognized member. Lastly (is this too much? haha), look me up on Reedsy marketplace where I am also a vetted service provider with dozens of 5-star reviews.
In short, do your research.
Still unsure? I would probably be too. That's why I offer everyone a free discovery call. Let's chat 1-on-1 and see for yourself in person.
It all depends on:
- your level of comfort to complete the actions outlined;
- your budget;
- your goals with your books;
- and ultimately, if I feel I can provide value to you or not.
You and Denis decide on this together in your free discovery chat
Denis can help you with all aspects of how to find new readers for your book and build your fanbase. This includes:
- Launching your book;
- Improving your Amazon page;
- Fixing your cover and description;
- Getting more reviews;
- Running ads;
- Setting up your website and email list.
Setup your free discovery call to talk with Denis directly and learn more.
Yeah, read below for testimonials from past clients.
I have a genuine desire to see others succeed!
In my coaching, I take a personal approach with steps that set you up for success not just in the first few weeks, but in building your author business for the long-term.
When I started in online marketing in 2013, it was overwhelming – I was fumbling all over the place. It took me way too long and way too much money to figure out what I needed to succeed.
Since then, I’ve not only launched three successful books of my own, but I've also become somewhat obsessed with book marketing and helping others to avoid the mistakes I made. I continue testing and studying what the top self-published authors are doing so that I can always give you the most accurate and helpful guidance.
I'm deeply passionate in helping authors to achieve best seller status on Amazon and to springboard their path to becoming full-time indie authors.
Amazon Ads Certified
Facebook Certified Digital Marketing Associate
Approved and Recognized Member of "Alliance of Independent Authors"
What Others Are Saying About Coaching with Denis
“I truly feel like I’m in the best hands with my book launch” - Tricia W.
Dan and Tara Molles
NYT Best-Selling Author with over 20 books on Amazon
If you are looking for a friendly but professional guy that can give you valuable info to help you with all your self publishing needs, this is that guy! Each meeting with him included smiles and laughs AND a healthy dose of useful knowledge and tools that I could walk away with and put to use right then. I have been busy updating, calculating, and brainstorming. He has me jacked about running ads and calculating numbers. I am so thankful that I chose to work with him. He's an asset that I believe any author should have in their pocket. If you are new to self publishing, contact Denis. He will set you on a path to success at an affordable price.
As a side note if you are NOT new to self publishing: My HB, Dan, is the author. I am his wife, set on the mission to get more visibility and sales. I was the person that met with Denis while my HB did his writing thing. (That is what he SHOULD be doing, right?) He has a catalog of 20 books on Amazon with a pretty good following, so I found that while we do already have some experience in the publishing world and have a basic understanding of certain aspects of KDP and marketing, Denis was able to dive deeper into those things and gave us a better understanding of the back end processes to further our organic reach and grab new readers. I am really looking forward to seeing the sales sky rocket as the months go on.
Can you research and study this stuff yourself? Sure. But having someone do this for you, and give you actionable steps to take is invaluable. He saved me a lot of time. And time is money.
Denis is a true professional and extremely knowledgeable about the publishing industry and book marketing in particular. I've been working with Denis over the past month to grow my presence and expand my readership in the self-publishing space for novels. Denis is helping me create a marketing strategy that includes everything from more attractive covers, to creating and expanding a reader email list, getting more readers to review my books on Amazon, as well as targeted marketing to my potential audience on Amazon and Facebook. Denis is extremely pleasant to work with and always delivers on his promises. If you are an author looking to increase your book sales and expand your fanbase, Denis Caron is the best marketing consultant you can hire!
Author of "Life is a Journey Series"
My encounter with Denis was excellent value for dollar. He’s professional, knowledgeable, personable and very helpful. In a brief meeting he was able to zero in on my issues and give me specific and actionable tasks. I look forward to following up with Denis as and when the need arises and would recommend his services.
Denis was perfect for getting me the insight and clarity I needed. I was struggling with not only my marketing challenges, but a lack of perspective on my situation. I needed the professional perspective, and Denis provided it. He also worked with me on some new tools for ad targeting, improving my product page, and understanding my commercial position and viability. This was a good experience and a great value.
Author of "Ace, The Black Stallion"
We came away from our first meeting with Denis very pleased. He is very easy to work with and explains everything. Very helpful with our questions. We are very glad we found this site, and connected up with Denis
Still Not 100% Sure If It's Right for You?
Send me a direct message and we'll work to see if I can provide value to you or not
Enter your text here...